To Register: Registration opens August 1st!
Meet Rachel Knight! Rachel was on the board of the NW Scottish Fiddle Club a few years ago, when her daughter, Niki, was a member. Here’s Rachel’s email: email@example.com.
REGISTER EARLY! A $25 early bird discount per registration will be offered during the month of August, ending at midnight (PST), Saturday, August 31st. For lodging and full meal plans only. See below under “Discount Details”. You’ll receive a $30 discount if signing up for the 3 day plan, during the month of August.
READY TO REGISTER? Please read all Policies and Important Information sections below, then complete the Registration Form. ***At the very bottom of this page, you’ll find a blue button/link for the registration form.
Registration Form Instructions:
- Complete all required fields. If you leave out required information you will be unable to submit the form.
- To go back at any time: use the “back” button provided on the registration form only! Failure to do so will result in loss of information entered on the registration form! Do not use the browser’s back button.
- Click on “submit” just one time! Once you click on submit you will receive an automatic email confirmation of your order and details! Please make sure your order is correct- if you see something that needs changing, contact the registrar via the email provided in your confirmation. The registrar will send you another confirmation of your registration within 10 days or less.
- Pay for your order: with Paypal: You will be automatically transferred to Paypal if you clicked on the Paypal button. Once the Paypal transaction is complete, you will get an email from Paypal confirming your payment. How do I make a deposit with Paypal? See Payments info below.
- OR Pay for your order by check: Send checks to: Bill Boyd, 7728 21st Ave. NW, Seattle, WA 98117, att. NW Scottish Fiddlers. Make checks payable to NW Scottish Fiddlers. ** All payments should be in US dollars. Here’s a currency converter. (Paypal will do this automatically for you.) If you are mailing a check, but completed the form online, include a printed copy of your e-mail confirmation with your check so that we apply the payment to the correct registration(s).
When you register, you will receive an automatic confirmation of your registration. You will receive another confirmation from our registrar with further details within approximately 10 days.
Policies and Important Information
A $25 early bird discount per registration will be offered during the month of August, ending at midnight (PST), Saturday, August 31st. On-line registrations must be received before then, and mailed registrations must be postmarked by then as well.
Discounts apply only to those signing up for all meals and lodging. The discounted price will be automatically reflected when you register. The “all meals and lodging” package will be $160, vs. it’s regular price of $185.
As with all registrations, a $50 deposit will be required to hold each spot you’re registering for. Payment in full will be due by 12/1/19.
If you have not paid your remaining balance by 12/1, you will be placed on the waitlist. If you are admitted to the workshop after having been on the waitlist, you will lose your discount and will be charged the full amount. If you are unable to get in, you will forfeit your deposit.
Deadlines and Waitlist:
Balances must be paid in full by 12/1/2019. Reminders will be sent to you if you have a balance due. Anyone signing up after this date will need to pay in full at time of registration.
The deadline for registration is January 1, 2020 (if mailed, postmarked by same date). Sign up earlier if humanly possible- or most likely, you’ll be placed on the waitlist. (Please do not submit your registration and payment by mail, after December 1st, unless we’ve confirmed we have a spot for you. Contact Marcia Thumma.)
A wait list will begin as soon as the workshop has reached it’s maximum capacity. You will not be able to register if we are full and there will be instructions on how to get on the waitlist. Once you’re on the waitlist, if a vacancy occurs, you will be contacted and given a link to our registration page. Payment in full will be required at that time.
When we’re nearly full, we will post announcements on the website, Facebook, and through emails, . Contact Marcia Thumma for details on your specific situation.
Sorry, we do not take credit cards, due to their hefty fees for an organization such as ours.
A $50 non refundable deposit will be required to hold each spot you’re registering for. It is included in the total price mentioned for workshop and registration fees, of $180.
Payment by check: Yes, we still accept checks for down payments and payments in full. Please mail checks to: Bill Boyd at 7728 21st Ave. NW, Seattle, WA 98117 and make checks out to NW Scottish Fiddlers.
How to make a deposit with PayPal- it’s easy enough!: Complete your registration as you normally would, and you may indicate you’ll pay by PayPal, then in order for the registration to process, click the link to be taken to PayPal.
Once you’re on the Paypal page, you’ll see the balance due. If you don’t want to pay the full amount, go to the very bottom of the page, and click on “Cancel and return to NW Scottish Fiddlers.” It’s a link- and you’ll come right back to our website. Your registration information should still come to us, along with a confirmation email, to you.
Now- go to Paypal, and sign in. Select the Send and Request tab, then, click on “Pay for goods or services”.
The next page asks you for 3 things: 1). VERY important!!!!: Our email address to use is: NWScottishFiddlers@aol.com 2.) you fill in the amount you want to send, and 3.) (optional) add a note, like, “down payment for fiddle workshop”- and submit! You’ll get a receipt from Paypal immediately!
Payment in full is due December 1st, 2018. We will notify individuals by email, before the deadline, of any remaining balance due. NWSF reserves the right to cancel your registration and assign your spot to someone from the wait list if full payment is not received by the due date.
Children (17 or younger):
Any participant under the age of 18 requires a chaperon on site at all times. If the chaperon will be unavailable at certain times, he/she needs to arrange a proxy. Send proxy contact information to Rachel Knight.
Chaperons pay for:
- Lodging @ Camp (optional)
- Meals @ Camp (optional)
- Concert Ticket (if attending)
Registration and Workshop fees are not required.
The registration/deposit fee of $50 is non-refundable.
- November 1, 2019: All cancellations made before this date will be refunded the amount you paid, minus the deposit. After November 1, a refund will be given only if we have someone on the waitlist to fill your spot. (This could result in a delayed refund as we can not predict the exact time our waitlist will begin.)
Questions? Send us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.