The 2016 Workshop is over! Check back when the registration for the 2017 workshop is announced!
We apologize the workshop is full!
To join the wait list please send us an email with:
- your name
- contact information
- how many people you would like to sign up
We thank you for your interest, and will contact you immediately if an opening should become available.
Northwest Scottish Fiddlers
Registration Form Instructions:
- Complete all required fields. If you leave out required information you will be unable to submit the form.
- To go back at any time: use the “back” button provided on the registration form only! Failure to do so will result in loss of information entered on the registration form! Do not use the browser’s back button.
- Click on “submit” just one time! Once you click on submit you will receive an email confirmation of your order and details! Please make sure your order is correct- if you see something that needs changing, contact the registrar via the email provided in your confirmation.
- Pay for your order with Paypal: You will be automatically transferred to Paypal if you clicked on the Paypal button. Once the Paypal transaction is complete, you will get an email from Paypal confirming your payment.
- OR Pay for your order by check: Send checks to: Bill Boyd, 7728 21st Ave. NW, Seattle, WA 98117, att. NW Scottish Fiddlers. Make checks payable to NW Scottish Fiddlers. ** All payments should be in US dollars. Here’s a currency converter. (Paypal will do this automatically for you.) Also, if you indicated that you are mailing a check, but completed the form online. We would appreciate it if you could include a printed copy of your e-mail confirmation with your check.
Policies and Important Information
Registration and Payment Deadlines:
The deadline for registration is Dec. 13th, 2016 (if mailed, postmarked by same date). Late registrations will be put on a wait list.
A wait list will begin as soon as the workshop has reached it’s maximum capacity. You will be notified by email, if you are placed on the waitlist. Otherwise, assume that you registered in time. If a vacancy occurs, we will fill vacancies on a first come, first serve basis, from the wait list. Updates regarding the size of the waitlist will be posted on the main page of the workshop. Contact Marcia Thumma for details on your specific situation.
Payment in full is due December 13th, 2016. Before Dec. 13th, we will notify individuals by email, of any remaining balance due. NWSF reserves the right to cancel your registration and assign your spot to someone from the wait list if full payment is not received by the due date.
If you do need an extension on your payment, let us know by writing to email@example.com .
Children (17 or younger):
Any participant under the age of 18 requires a chaperon on site at all times. If the chaperon will be unavailable at certain times, he/she needs to arrange a proxy. Send proxy contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Chaperons pay for:
- Lodging @ Camp (optional)
- Meals @ Camp (optional)
- Concert Ticket (if attending)
Registration and Workshop fees are not required.
Registration fees ($25 for members $50 for nonmembers) are non-refundable.
All other fees:
- Full Refund if cancelled before Oct 13th.
- Partial Refund (50%) if cancelled Oct 13th – Dec 1st.
- No Refund if cancelled after Dec 1st or later!
Questions? Send us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.