- Your instrument(s), extra strings, rosin, picks, bows, etc.
- Audio recorder
- Warm clothes, maybe clothes for layering, and of course, a jacket.
- Water-resistant shoes/boots, (if you plan on any hiking/beach-walking)
- Travel coffee mup & water bottle* (see note below)
- Sleeping bag or blankets/sheets (unless you’ve ordered the $10 linen packet when you registered). Bring an extra blanket if you’re easily chilled! Linen packets must be ordered in advance, when you sign up. If you forgot to order a linen packet, please contact our registrar at email@example.com . Linen packets are pre-assembled by Ft. Casey and include the following: one pillow, one towel, a blanket, and sheet set)
- Alarm clock
- Bath towels, wash cloths, soap, shower flip-flops
- Medicine and first-aid kit
- A calling-card if you want to use the public telephone
- Any special props you might use for a ceilidh talent show skit or act
Pets: Please note- according to Camp Casey policies, “Animals are not permitted at Camp Case unless they are a trained service animal used to benefit the handler.”
*We try to be as eco-friendly as possible, so while it’s not required, we recommend bringing your own coffee cup and water bottle to use throughout the weekend.