- Your instrument(s), extra strings, rosin, picks, bows, etc.
- Audio recorder
- Warm clothes, maybe clothes for layering, and of course, a jacket.
- Water-resistant shoes/boots, (if you plan on any hiking/beach-walking)
- Travel coffee mup & water bottle* (see note below)
- Sleeping bag or blankets/sheets (unless you’ve ordered the $12 linen packet when you registered). Bring an extra blanket if you’re easily chilled! Linen packets must be ordered in advance, when you sign up. If you forgot to order a linen packet, please contact Marcia Thumma. (Linen packets are pre-assembled by Warm Beach and include one pillow, one towel, a blanket, and sheet set)
- Alarm clock
- Bath towels, wash cloths, soap, shower flip-flops
- Medicine and first-aid kit
- Any special props you might use for a ceilidh talent show skit or act
Pets: Please note- according to Warm Beach’s policies, “Animals are not permitted at Camp unless they are a trained service animal used to benefit the handler.”
*We try to be as eco-friendly as possible, so while it’s not required, we recommend bringing your own coffee cup and water bottle to use throughout the weekend. Special water fountains are available for refilling water bottles.