You are Here: Home > Workshops > Registration Info
You’ll see that a lot of things have changed this year, as we’ve updated our registration process. We designed registration to meet contingencies and unknowns.
Looking for the registration button? Please take a quick look at the info below before you sign up! Thanks. If you are signing up on November 30- through December 25th, we request you pay us by PayPal or Zelle.
December 25th – Registration closes. All registrations in December must accompany a payment in full. The easiest and quickest way to do that is PayPal.
Per person prices for the weekend, including workshop, lodging, meals, and in some cases, linens:
Wee Highland Laddie (or Lasses) $305 (grades K-12)
Captain Campbell: 395$, (3-6/room ) (NEW! Now also includes 3 people/room!)
Duke of Gordon: 420$, (2/room) (NEW! Available only in Mt. Baker!)
OLYMPIC VIEW (SOLD OUT)
Bonnie Prince Charles: $470 (2/room)
King George the IV: 590$ (Private room).
More many more details to help you understand pricing here.
Deposits and payments
We are no longer taking deposits. Only payment in full for your registration.
Pay your complete amount due one of three ways. PAYPAL AND ZELLE are preferred unless you send your check promptly.
- Paypal, full payments only. ***
- Zelle – new to Zelle? Here’s more information on how to use Zelle.
- Check- Send a check to the workshop treasurer, Bill Boyd 7728 21st Ave. NW, Seattle, WA 98117. The envelop must be postmarked by Dec. 25th, thank you. Make checks payable to NW Scottish Fiddlers. All payments should be in US dollars. Here’s a currency converter. (Paypal will do this automatically for you.) BE SURE to write in the comment section the exact name of the name on the registration form. NOTE: Your deposit check must arrive within 7 days of when we receive your registration application.
READY TO REGISTER? Please read all Policies and Important Information sections below, then complete the Registration Form. ***At the very bottom of this page, you’ll find a blue button/link for the registration form once registration is open.
Registration Form Instructions:
- Complete all required fields. If you leave out required information you will be unable to submit the form.
- To go back to a prior page, at any time: use the “back” button provided on the registration form only! Failure to do so will result in loss of information entered on the registration form! Do not use the browser’s back button.
- Click on submit just one time. Once you click on submit you will receive an automatic email confirmation of your order and details! Please make sure your order is correct- if you see something that needs changing, contact the registrar via the email provided in your confirmation. The registrar will send you another confirmation of your registration within 10 days or less.
- When you register, you will receive an automatic confirmation of your registration. You will receive another confirmation with further details within approximately 10 days.
Payment in full for registrations after December 1st. No exceptions.
If you have a balance due- be sure we have your correct contact information in the registration! We will send you a reminder by email ONCE, before the deadline NWSF reserves the right to cancel your registration and assign your spot to someone from the wait list if full payment is not received by the due date.
Youth Participants and Attendees Policy:
YOUTH participants: Children 10 – 18 participating in the workshop with their instrument.
Children 9 and under may attend the workshop for free. Sign them up as YOUTH ATTENDEES. This will take care of lodging and meals. **They may attend the workshop and participate to the best of their ability. We ask that young participants behave in the same manner as adults, being courteous to those around them, and quiet at all times when the instructors are speaking or playing.
YOUTH attendees (typically younger siblings of older musicians that are participating): Children from kindergarten through high school, if they’ll be on site and need lodging and meals, and must be signed up as a youth attendee.
Any participant or attendee under the age of 18 requires a chaperon on site at all times. If the chaperon will be unavailable at certain times, he/she needs to arrange a proxy. Send proxy contact information to Marcia Thumma.
Registration and Workshop fees are not required for chaperons, unless they’re participating in the workshop.
Chaperons may also need to sign up for:
- Lodging onsite at the camp
- Meals at camp
- Concert ticket
The registration/deposit fee of $50 is non-refundable after November 15th. Cancellations made after this date will be refunded the amount you paid, minus the deposit.
After December 1st, a refund will be given for the amount you paid, less the $50 deposit, only if we have someone on the waitlist to fill your spot. (This could result in a delayed refund as we can not predict the exact time our waitlist will begin.)
Covid cancellations: Requests for refunds due to Covid exposure or Covid-related concerns will be considered.
Questions? Send us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.