This year, we’re planning on offering monthly Zoom workshops, and opportunities to play in person! Â The plans are coming together now.
For in-person sessions, Donna Varnau has stepped up and will host for anyone wanting to sign up! Â Next session is October 10th, at 2-4:30 PM.
Since this will be an indoor session, space will be limited (10 people). Â Donna is a terrific hostess and does a great job, so she’ll be keeping your safety in mind as she plots out seating possibilities. Â Here’s a few other things you should know:
- Everyone must be vaccinated
- Please, don’t bring food or drink to share. Â Just bring your own water.
- These will be on a first come-first serve, reservations only basis. Â Donna’s email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- She will have a waiting list, too, in the event that you don’t get immediately in.
- If you need to cancel, please let Donna know so someone else may come in your place.
NWSF will also help anyone else that’s interested in hosting sessions – we’ll try to use the same approach, with RSVP’s required, etc.. If you’re interested in starting a session, write to Marcia Thumma, at email@example.com. We’ll help you find more like-minded individuals!