Registration for the 2024 workshop is closed.
Planning to sign up late? December 15th registration closes. If you sign up November 30 through December 15th, you must pay the entire amount owed through PayPal or Zelle. No exceptions. The easiest and quickest way to do that is PayPal.
Pricing Information- Per person prices for the weekend, including workshop, lodging, meals, and in some cases, linens:
Youth (staying in either Mt. Baker or Olympic View): $340 (grades K-12)
Including you, 3-6 people per room: $415
Including you, add one other person/room: $440
OLYMPIC VIEW-NOW SOLD OUT- but you can go on a waitlist, OR
Just you, in a private room: $615- This would now be in Mt. Baker. Again, a queen-sized bed, and private bath and shower. Linens provided.
More options for lodging and meals, and details to help you understand pricing here.
Deposits and payments
In order to submit a registration, you must include a deposit of $50. This will hold your place and guarantee a spot for you. We recommend including your deposit with registration. Keep in mind that the later you sign up, we may not be able to give you the lodging you prefer.
PAYMENT IN FULL IS DUE BY DECEMBER 15th. NO exceptions!
We prefer PAYPAL AND ZELLE. All payments should be in US dollars. Here’s a currency converter. (Paypal will do this automatically for you.)
We accept the following forms of payments:
- PayPal, for deposits and balances, or total amount due. NOTE: The registration system set up to give you two choices at registration. Choose ” PayPal” if you want to pay the total amount due, OR choose” PayPal- Custom amount or deposit”. With the custom amount option- fill in $50/person in your registration.
- Zelle – new to Zelle? Here’s more information on how to use Zelle.
- Check- Send a check to the workshop treasurer, Bill Boyd 7728 21st Ave. NW, Seattle, WA 98117. NOTE CORRECTION: The envelop must be postmarked by Dec. 15th, thank you. (The date originally stated Dec. 25th, which is incorrect.)Make checks payable to NW Scottish Fiddlers. BE SURE to write in the comment section the exact name of the name on the registration form. NOTE: Your deposit check (or total amount due) must arrive within 7 days of when we receive your registration application.
READY TO REGISTER? Beginning August 1st: Please read all Policies and Important Information sections below, then complete the Registration Form. ***At the very bottom of this page, you’ll find a blue button/link for the registration form once registration is open.
Registration Form Instructions:
- Complete all required fields. If you leave out required information you will be unable to submit the form.
- To go back to a prior page, at any time: use the “back” button provided on the registration form only! Failure to do so will result in loss of information entered on the registration form! Do not use the browser’s back button.
- Click on submit just one time. Once you click on submit you will receive an automatic email confirmation of your order and details! Please make sure your order is correct- if you see something that needs changing, contact the registrar via the email provided in your confirmation. The registrar will send you another confirmation of your registration within 10 days or less.
- When you register, you will receive an automatic confirmation of your registration. You will receive another confirmation with further details within approximately 10 days.
Payment in full is required for registrations by December 15th. No exceptions.
For completing your payment in full through PayPal, click here for instructions.
Be sure we have your correct contact information in the registration! If you have a balance due- we will send you a reminder by email ONCE, before the deadline. If your full payment is not received by December 15th, NWSF reserves the right to place you on the waitlist and assign your spot to someone else from the waitlist
Youth Participants and Attendees Policy:
YOUTH PARTICIPANTS: Children 10 – 18 years of age, participating in the workshop with their instrument. YOUTH ATTENDEES are children 9 and under. They may attend the workshop for free. The “attendee” price will include lodging and meals. Youth may attend the workshop and participate to the best of their ability. We ask that young participants behave in the same manner as adults, being courteous to those around them, and quiet at all times when the instructors are speaking or playing.
NOTE: Any participant or attendee under the age of 18 requires a chaperon on site at all times. If the chaperon will be unavailable at certain times, he/she needs to arrange a proxy. Send proxy contact information to Marcia Thumma.
Registration and Workshop fees are not required for chaperons, unless they’re participating in the workshop.
Chaperons need to sign up for:
- Lodging onsite at the camp (if staying on site)
- Meals at camp (if dining on site)
- Concert ticket (if attending)
Covid and contagious disease policy:
Masks will be optional. Please don’t come to the workshop if you are sick and cannot attend the workshop. *We will refund the workshop fee, concert ticket fee and deposit for $170.
Before November 15 -Full refund
After November 15th – Full refund less the $50 deposit, only if we have someone on the waitlist to fill your spot. If we are unable to find a replacement, the refund will be $170- covering the workshop and concert ticket fee and deposit.
Questions? Send us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.