Announcing our 10th annual workshop!
Join the Northwest Scottish Fiddlers, Alasdair Fraser, and Natalie Haas when they return to Whidbey Island, Jan. 12-14, 2018, for a workshop and a concert finale.
NEW this year: $25 Early bird discount! Discount available August 1st-
through August 31st at 12pm PST. Applications must be received by this time, or postmarked by this date. Available only for participants choosing all meals and lodging. More details here.
Registration & Workshop Fee: $180
(note:this includes participant ticket to concert!)
A minimum $50 deposit/registration will be required per registration.
Meals and Lodging:
All meals and lodging: $180
Lunches and dinners only, including lodging: $165
All meals: $115
Lunch and dinners: $95
To be included in our workshop emails and updates, write to Marcia Thumma, workshop coordinator and grand wizard.
- It Won’t Be Long Now!
- 2017-18 Meeting Dates Announced!
- Folklife 2017 – Gig Well Done!
- Positively Scottish- Calum is Featured!
- Scotland Returns to the Everett Public Library!
- Alasdair Fraser and Natalie Haas Workshop -One week away!
- Happy Holidays!
- Concert Tickets for Workshop Finale Available!
- Scottish Fiddle and Cello Workshop Full!